Friday, May 6, 2011

The Final Countdown

So at long last my exams begin next week. Apologies that I have not been keeping up with my law blog as much as I would like, I've been deep in revision. It is funny how much clicks into place in the last few days. I now see things with much more clarity than I did before and also can deal (I hope) with subtle issues which were so subtle before that I did not even recognize their existence. Hopefully all with come together on exam day and the grades will be adequate. Cross fingers for me.

To be honest however more than anything, I am looking forward to some new subjects. Probably I will dive right into the new subjects as soon as I finish. Currently the plan is to take Contract, Torts, and Trust law. I think that the first year will be rather easy by comparison. I looked at Contract already and it seems like there are very many cases involved. Trust law I hope will tie in with my finance background. Torts with any luck will be as interesting as Criminal law is this year. Hopefully my interest will remain high.

Tomorrow I am off to pay for my exams. I am quite curious what the actual mechanics of the exams will be like. I am especially curious if there will be anyone else taking exams with me or if I will be all alone in some big lecture hall by myself. Either way I am looking forward to it. Time to close one chapter and begin another.

No comments:

Post a Comment