Saturday, May 14, 2011

Two down, one to go

Just a quick update on exams again, Friday was Public Law. Throughout the year I have felt pretty good with Public, I think mostly because of my interest in politics, all my English friends and also the fact that I live in Europe therefore going into the exam I felt quite good. Walking out however, I had the feeling that I had not quite nailed it. Perhaps my opinion was colored by the earlier good feeling which I had from the criminal law exam, but somehow I don't think I will be getting a First. Not that the questions were particularly difficult, but rather I found it hard to make my answer shine. I went for the questions more focused on parliamentary workings and constitutional issues rather than case law, the EU, judicial review, elections, etc. We shall see. Common law coming up on Wednesday and then on to next year. Feel pretty good for Common, hopefully will do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment